Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hello!

Why Hello There!

I'm Amanda Sains. I recently graduated from WVU with a BS in Public Relations. I'm currently working toward a MS in Integrated Marketing Communications at WVU, online. (Always a Mountaineer, baby!)

I started painting in 2010 but I realized my forte was on PR side of the spectrum (I'll share my paintings periodically- also, see the "my journey" tab). The only formal schooling I had in art was in high school but I enjoy doodling, painting, and taking photos on instagram. I'll leave the rest up to you guys ;) The mission of my blog is to find out who's "arting" and help artists gain exposure by sharing the endless amount of talent to the world! I love art and anything creative I come across.

If you're an artist or you stumble across some interesting artwork, please share! 

Shoot me an email: amanda.sains@gmail.com 
Follow me on Twitter: @AmandaSains  

1 comment: